Lead Coverage, LLC, hereinafter referred to as either “Lead Coverage”, “we”, “us” or “our”) respect your concerns about privacy and personal data protection and value our relationship with you, and as such takes the private nature of your personal information very seriously.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Where applicable, we indicate whether and why you must provide us with your Personal Information, as well as the consequences of failing to do so. If you do not provide Personal Information when requested, you may not be able to benefit from our Service if that Personal Information is necessary to provide you with the Service or if we are legally required to collect it.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US
We collect personal information from you directly when you use this Website. Some examples are when you:
Request an estimate, inquire about our services, sign up for our newsletter, sign up for a webinar, leave a reply or comment on our blog posts, schedule a consultation or call customer support– In order to request information about our Services or when you call customer support, you must provide certain information, which may include your first and last name, email, and other details about your request.
Pay for Services – In order to fulfill your order and your request for Services, we will collect your payment information such as bank information, debit card information or credit card information. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number or your password), we, or, where applicable, our third-party payment processor, encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (“SSL”).
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THIRD PARTIES/CLIENTS
We may also receive information from our clients, and we process this data per a contract in place with our clients. We act as a service provider in this situation and do not have a direct relationship with these individuals. While we maintain this data, we are only permitted to use it to provide the services we are contracted to handle.
3. OTHER INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY – USING COOKIES OR OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Essential Cookies: These are cookies without which you would not be able to use this Site.
Analytic Cookies: We use Google Analytics cookies to count visits and traffic sources, to measure and improve Site performance. We may use persistent cookies, which will remain on your computer even after you close your browser, to understand general Website usage and volume statistical information (which does not include personal information) and improve the content and offerings on this Website. We may also use persistent cookies to store user preferences.
Performance Cookies: We use HubSpot cookies to count visits and traffic sources, to measure and improve Site performance. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. Performance Cookies do not store any Personal Information. This log data may include your web address you came from or are going to, your device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile network carrier, and time zone or location. Our third-party service provider, HubSpot, may provide us information that tells us how our marketing ads, often placed on third party sites, performed and who clicked on them. This information does not identify any specific individual and is generally non-identifying. If we were to associate it with you, we would treat it as personal data
Functional cookies: These cookies allow the Site to remember choices you make and provide enhanced functionality and more personalized features. These technologies are used so that we can provide a continuous and more personalized experience for you (e.g., to recognize you by name when you return to this Website).
Advertising Cookies: Targeting cookies help us manage our marketing, based on your activity on the Site and other sites; this is known as interest-based advertising. Website, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Lead Coverage uses Hubspot cookies, web beacons and other technologies to automatically collect information about your visit to this Website or to place our ads on third-party sites and to analyze the effectiveness of those ads. If you would like to learn more about the third party advertisers that may be aware of the fact that you visit this Website, and to understand your choices about having such advertisers’ cookies turned off, please visit www.networkadvertising.org.
We also use Hubspot for other standard Internet technologies, such as web beacons and similar technologies, to track your use of this Website or to track your response to email messages that we send you in connection with this Website. Web beacons (sometimes called transparent GIFs, clear GIFs, or web bugs) are small strings of code that provide a way for the Lead Coverage to deliver a small graphic image (usually invisible) on a web page or in an email. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information on your computer such as cookies, the time and date a page is viewed, and a description of the page where the web beacon is placed. We may use web beacons to improve your experience on this Website, including to provide you with content customized to your interests and to understand whether users read email messages and click on links contained within those messages so that this Website can deliver relevant content. Lead Coverage’s web beacons may collect some contact information (for example, the email address associated with an email message that contains a web beacon).
DO NOT TRACK
Your selection of the “Do Not Track” option provided by your browser may not have any effect on our collection of cookie information for analytic and internal purposes. The only way to completely opt out of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser or device to delete and disable cookies and other tracking/recording tools. Please note, depending on your type of device or browser, it may not be possible to delete or disable all tracking mechanisms on your device.
While most browsers are set to accept cookies and other tracking devices by default, you are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of this Website may not work properly if you do. Your browser manufacturer has information on changing the default setting for your specific browser.
Don’t Want Cookies?
If you have any questions about cookies you can generally find out more about cookies on this site.
Most web browsers let you choose whether to accept cookies. Most also let you delete cookies already set. The choices available, and the mechanism used, will vary from browser to browser. Such browser settings are typically found in the “options”, “tools” or “preferences” menu. You may also consult the browser’s “help” menu. For example:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your email address and other personal information you provide Lead Coverage or that we collect at registration or otherwise, as updated, as follows:
- To more effectively market our products and services through other media platforms and channels.
- Understand how users interact with the Services, which includes compiling aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future as well as for audience targeting.
- To deliver our marketing emails and newsletters.
- We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies including transparent gifs to help us monitor and improve our e‑newsletter.
- If you apply for a job with us, we only use the information for the purpose of progressing your application, or to fulfill legal or regulatory requirements, if necessary.
- To provide information about our products and services to you when you fill out the Contact Us form on our Site.
- Provide the Services to you, improve the quality of the service, and develop new products and services;
- Provide you with information about related goods and services which we believe may be of interest to you and fulfill any other business or commercial purposes at your direction or with prior notice to you and your consent;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
We use log data for various internal business purposes which include:
- To monitor abuse and prevent illegal activities and fraud,
- To troubleshoot site functionality and fix bugs;
- To track people’s preferences which allows us to create new services, features and content that may be more personalized for you and your interests;
- To track behavior on an aggregated/anonymous level to track and understand trends related to our offerings and services.
HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Lead Coverage does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We only disclose your personal information to third parties when we have your prior consent or under the following limited circumstances:
- To a potential or actual acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- We may also share Personal Information about you with other third parties with your permission. This may include sharing with third parties such as
advertising partners which may be a result from cookies, widgets, and beacons on our Websites.
- We may use and disclose aggregate information that does not identify or otherwise relate to an individual for any purpose including but not limited to market research, project planning, number of daily visitors to a particular web page, the size of an order placed on a certain date and to troubleshoot problems, unless we are prohibited from doing so under applicable law.
CHOICE / OPT-OUT
You may have a legal right to withdraw your consent to our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information. To request to withdraw your consent, please contact us as set forth below. Note that if you withdraw your consent to certain uses of your personal information, we may no longer be able to provide certain of our products or services, including certain portions of this Website.
Lead Coverage takes reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and complete. You may contact us with a request to access, update, or delete your personal information by submitting a request by emailing email@example.com or calling us at 217-721-5656. We will respond to your request in the legally required timeframe and, if applicable and appropriate, provide you access to the personal information you have provided us and/or make the requested change in our active databases. Your right to access or correct your personal information is subject to applicable legal restrictions. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. Please note that we may not be able to fulfill certain requests while allowing you access to certain benefits and features of this Website.
We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. We may also retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN ONLINE
We are committed to protecting children’s online privacy. This Website is for a general audience and is not geared towards children. In order to protect the privacy of children, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without prior parental consent. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personal information to us please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org A parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 may review and request deletion of such child’s personal information as well as prohibits the use thereof.
INTEGRATION WITH AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This Website contains links to other websites, including various social media sites like Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Cision and other websites that are not operated by us. These websites are subject to separate privacy policies. If you use these links, you will leave this Website. The privacy policies of such other websites govern the information collection, use and dissemination practices occurring on such websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements and terms and conditions of linked or referenced sites you enter.
We maintain physical, organizational, and electronic safeguards that are designed to prevent unauthorized access to, or use or disclosure of, personal information in our custody and control.
Due to the open communication nature of the Internet, we cannot represent, warrant, or guarantee that communications between you and us, or personal information stored on our servers, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties, loss, misuse, or alterations.
INTERNATIONAL USERS – CROSS BORDER DATA TRANSFER
Lead Coverage uses service providers with servers based in the United States. By accessing or using the Website or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S., which may have data protection laws that are different than those of your country.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you may ask Lead Coverage for a notice describing what categories of personal information Lead Coverage shares with third parties or affiliates for those third parties or affiliates’ direct marketing purposes and identify the name and address of the third parties that received such personal information. Please note, we don’t share this information with others for their direct marketing purposes.
DATA SHARING FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES
California Civil Code § 1798.83 further permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident, you may ask us to refrain from sharing your personal information with certain of our affiliates and other third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Please tell us your preference by contacting us as specified below.
As a Service Provider we comply with applicable laws and will honor individual rights requests we receive from our clients.
Lead Coverage, LLC
1629 Monroe Drive
Atlanta, GA 30324