SENIOR GROWTH ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
For the right experienced consulting and lead generation professional, this is a unique opportunity to join a growing team who work hard and play well together. We’re committed to hiring the right candidate to add to our fun and Always Be Closing culture. We hire on attention to detail, ingenuity, and a willingness to grow.
Mission: Manage a team that delivers client work effectively and efficiently, including new ideas, math and leads.
We are looking for a Senior Growth Account Director to create long-term, trusting relationships with our B2B clients, help grow and manage a team and execute lead gen projects. Initially, you will support senior team members by learning and executing our nine step lead gen process. Once you are fully onboarded and clear on our process you will move into managing the majority of client communication and strategic vision for clients. There is an opportunity for quick advancement for the right personality, skill set, and work ethic.
If you are familiar with lead generation principles, have a flair for client management and understand the importance of driving results and ROI we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will be hungry to own client relationships and help us reach our goals.
Role Based Competencies:
- Build and manage a team of A players.
- Increase exposure and gross margin per client over time.
- Assess clients’ problems critically, structure analyses, apply analytical frameworks, and conceptualize strategy development.
- Deliver sales and marketing math (data) to clients and make strategic recommendations.
- Collaborate with team members and clients to drive and execute data-driven lead generation and marketing strategies.
- Research, aggregate and analyze marketing and sales data; synthesize; extract meaningful insights and make recommendations.
- Lead small workstream(s) independently and offer guidance to peers and junior consultants.
- Support internal practice development and business development activities for senior management.
- Inspire progressive, on-strategy thinking across multidisciplinary teams including marketing, social, and PR.
- Experience with all digital channels and technologies: CRM, Marketing Automation, Social Media, Paid Media.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- CRM: HubSpot, SalesForce
- Email Marketing Automation: Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo
- Social Media: Sprout Social or similar
- Bonus: PPC, Paid Media Planning
Not Required but a MAJOR Bonus:
- Experience in B2B, specifically in heavy industrial
- You’ve grown a team while managing a client base
A good cultural fit is someone who is:
- A hustler (You’ve always had 2 jobs)
- Organized (Your Sunday meal prep is your happy place)
- Trustworthy (People give you money to hold onto for them)
- A Writer (Oxford comma, anyone?)
- Timely (5 minutes early is late to you)
- Tech-Savvy (You use CrystalKnows before every meeting)
Our Hiring Process:
- Submit your resume, 2 writing/campaign samples, and 3 references to Lydia@smithbrownmarketing.com
- Fill out our questionnaire that will be sent via email
- 2 interviews with senior team members
- Interview with CEO
- Project based assignment and presentation to the team
We’re a group of dynamic, badass, smart lead gen engineers that execute marketing plans for clients of all shapes and sizes. We manage everything from social to migrating data between CRMs, do a deep dive on mar-tech stacks, develop with your sales funnels and reporting, and execute an account-based marketing strategy, and more. We work hard, empower each other, and hold each other accountable.
Our core values are as follows; deliver results, take initiative, master of one Jane of the rest, be accountable, and yes, and. We can’t wait to discuss them with you.
LeadCoverage provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.