SENIOR DELIVERY LEAD GEN ENGINEER
For the right experienced consulting and lead gen professional, this is a unique opportunity to join a growing team who work hard and play well together. We’re committed to hiring the right candidate to add to our fun and Always Be Closing culture. Times are weird right now so if you find yourself saying yes to some but not all of our requirements please still apply. We hire on attention to detail, ingenuity, and a willingness to grow.
Our Hiring Process:
- Submit your resume, 2 writing/campaign samples, and 3 references to Lydia@smithbrownmarketing.com
- Fill out our questionnaire that will be sent via email
- 2 interviews with senior team members
- Interview with CEO
- Project based assignment and presentation to the team
We are looking for a Senior Delivery Lead Generation Engineer to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers who will manage the team and lead gen projects for our clients. Initially, you will support senior team members by learning and executing our nine step lead gen process. Once you are fully onboarded and clear on our process you will move into managing the majority of client communication and strategic vision for clients. There is an opportunity for quick advancement for the right personality, skill set, and work ethic.
If you are familiar with lead generation principles, have a flair for client management and understand the importance of driving results and ROI we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will be hungry to own client relationships and help us reach our goals.
- 5-10 years of previous work experience as a senior account manager, client delivery manager, or senior project manager
- 5+ years of of experience working in marketing strategy
- Proven ability to grow client accounts, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience delivering and bringing new solutions to clients on a weekly basis
Not Required but a MAJOR Bonus:
- Experience in B2B, specifically in heavy industrial
- You’ve grown a team while managing a client base
We may be a good fit if:
- A hustler (You’ve always had 2 jobs)
- Organized (Your closet is organized not just by season, but by color and pant length)
- Trustworthy (People give you money to hold onto for them)
- A Writer (Oxford comma, anyone?)
- Timely (5 minutes early is late to you)
- Tech-Savvy (You were an early snap chat adopter)
- Smart (You were in AP classes sophomore year of High School)
We’re a group of dynamic, badass, smart lead gen engineers that execute marketing plans for clients of all shapes and sizes. We manage everything from social to migrating data between CRMs, do a deep dive on mar-tech stacks, develop with your sales funnels and reporting, and execute an account-based marketing strategy, and more. We work hard, empower each other, and hold each other accountable.
Our core values are as follows; deliver results, take initiative, master of one Jane of the rest, be accountable, and yes, and. We can’t wait to discuss them with you.
LeadCoverage provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.