Lead Gen Engineer
For the right experienced marketing and lead gen professional, this is a unique opportunity to join a growing team who work hard and play well together. We’re committed to hiring the right candidate to add to our fun, fierce-feminist and ABC culture. Times are weird right now so if you find yourself saying yes to some but not all of our requirements please still apply. We hire on attention to detail, ingenuity, and a willingness to grow.
We are looking for a Lead Generation Engineer to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers who will also execute project buildout and management. Initially, you will support senior team members by executing blog and social posts, status decks, marketing automation sequences, list management and grooming, create and manage website content. There is an opportunity for quick advancement for the right personality, skill set, and work ethic.
If you are familiar with lead generation principles, have a flair for client communication and understand the importance of tracking sales goals and results we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will be hungry to increase their skill set within marketing automation tools and the lead generation pipeline.
- 3-7 years of previous work experience as an account manager, marketing manager, or inbound sales representative
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
Not Required but a MAJOR Bonus:
- Experience in B2B, specifically in heavy industrial
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation technology (MailChimp counts)
- Time spent working as an SDR or in a sales adjacent role
We may be a good fit if:
- A hustler (You’ve always had 2 jobs)
- Organized (Your closet is organized not just by season, but by color and pant length)
- Trustworthy (People give you money to hold onto for them)
- A Writer (Oxford comma, anyone?)
- Timely (5 minutes early is late to you)
- Tech-Savvy (You were an early snap chat adopter)
- Smart (You were in AP classes sophomore year of High School)
Our Hiring Process:
- Submit your resume, 2 writing/campaign samples, and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out our questionnaire that will be sent via email
- Two interviews with senior team members
- Interview with CEO
- Project-based assignment and presentation to the team
We’re a group of dynamic, badass, smart lead gen engineers that execute marketing plans for clients of all shapes and sizes. We manage everything from social to migrating data between CRMs, do a deep dive on mar-tech stacks, develop with your sales funnels and reporting, and execute an account-based marketing strategy, and more. We work hard, empower each other, and hold each other accountable.
Our core values are as follows; deliver results, take initiative, master of one Jane of the rest, be accountable, and yes, and. We can’t wait to discuss them with you.
LeadCoverage provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.