JUNIOR DIGITAL MEDIA ANALYST (PPC)
We’re looking for an energetic, self-driven individual with SEM experience, strong written and verbal skills, and expertise in LinkedIn and Google Ads & Analytics. This person is responsible for growing our clients business by developing, implementing, launching, pay per click campaigns on Google, Bing, and other platforms. Post-launch, this position will continue to manage and optimize the account based on results from A/B testing and report findings to managers or clients.
Our Hiring Process:
- Submit your resume below
- Fill out the TopGrading Interview Form and DISC Analysis sent by our recruiter
- Screening interview with recruiter
- Zoom interview with senior staff (They will have access to and review your TopGrading Interview Form and DISC)
- Candidate arranges reference calls to former managers
- Presentation to the team
- Daily management including optimization, bid management, keyword research and benchmarking of paid ad campaigns
- Keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and editing of ad creative/copy, review and analysis of website performance metrics, and optimization of campaigns.
- Grow, optimize, and track our keywords portfolio through methodical testing with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywords, etc.
- Make campaign, ad copy and keyword optimization changes based on analyzing key performance indicators such as CPL, CTR, and Conversion Rate. Perform campaign budget stewardship to ensure campaigns are managed efficiently and target CPAs are achieved.
- Analyze effectiveness of a/b testing, CRO testing, and ad copy variation testing to inform copywriting and landing page strategies.
- Utilize multiple keyword research and web analytics platforms, along with a suite of other tools to help manage accounts.
- Monitor budget constantly to ensure we do not go over or under budget.
- Collaborate with the Account Managers on research, campaign creation, and optimization efforts.
- Create monthly Paid Media Reports with analysis of performance of campaigns along with strategic recommendations for continual improvement.
- Take an active role in developing digital strategies for clients that support their overall digital marketing program.
- Translate strategic recommendations concerning digital experiences into actionable items.
- Be an expert in PPC and stay abreast of new technologies in the search and, overall, digital space;
- Become a product expert in our industry; understand the top issues and new developments.
- Be a team player and willing to step up and take on additional tasks in support of the organization.
Not Required but a MAJOR Bonus:
- Experience in B2B, specifically in heavy industrial
- You’ve worked within paid search automation platforms and CRMs
A good cultural fit is someone who is:
- A hustler (You’ve always had 2 jobs)
- Organized (Your Sunday meal prep is your happy place)
- Trustworthy (People give you money to hold onto for them)
- A Writer (Oxford comma, anyone?)
- Timely (5 minutes early is late to you)
- Tech-Savvy (You use CrystalKnows before every meeting)
We’re a group of dynamic, badass, smart lead gen engineers that execute marketing plans for clients of all shapes and sizes. We manage everything from social to migrating data between CRMs, do a deep dive on mar-tech stacks, develop with your sales funnels and reporting, and execute an account-based marketing strategy, and more. We work hard, empower each other, and hold each other accountable.
Our core values are as follows; deliver results, take initiative, master of one Jane of the rest, be accountable, and yes, and. We can’t wait to discuss them with you.
LeadCoverage provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.